Friday, March 28, 2014

Fwd: Paid Market Research Focus Group for Romanian Nationals - Thurs 3rd April



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Team <team@leftfield.co.uk>
Date: 28 March 2014 17:28:19 GMT
To: ionelaflood@gmail.com
Subject: Paid Market Research Focus Group for Romanian Nationals - Thurs 3rd April

Dear Ionela,

Following our phone conversation, I am sending you my query in writing.

I work at a market research company and we are looking for London-based Romanian nationals who are aged between 25-50yrs.  We are holding a paid market research discussion in the evening of Thurs 3rd April in Central London; the group will last 90mins and participants will be paid cash as a thanks for their time.

I wonder if you know of any online forums or social groups I may not have already tried to find Romanian people who work in more manual jobs - for example, shop/waiting/bar/cleaning staff or builders/painters, etc.   Unfortunately, administrative staff are not correct for this particular project but anyone who might like to be considered for future projects could get in touch too!

I have attached a poster in Word and PDF form - if you were willing to post it somewhere on my behalf or forward onto anyone who could help me, I would be very appreciative!  Any advice gratefully received!  

My contact email is team@leftfield.co.uk and my phone number is 0203 582 0999.  These details are also on the poster.

Many thanks for your time and help, 

Helen King

No comments: